No difficulties, no discovery - The Koch Family
The Koch Family The Koch Family

Latest news

جاري التحميل ...

No difficulties, no discovery

Bill Gate had said that “I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” In my opinion, that remark is so true in some cases.
My team has tried to apply integration tests for our projects. Firstly, we had meeting to figure out what problems we met. Then, we decided to create a new project that is similiar to the current one and we called it a prototype project. Yeah, I and some members were reponsile for it.
I spent a lot of time and took a lot of efforts for coppying the current project because its domain logic was really complicated. What a boring task! I smelt a rat and felt too lazy. At that time, I thought that I need a change. I discussed with others: "Why don't we just create a branch of curent project and work on it?". We didn't need spending time for coppying anymore. Just forked it and modified on it. Therefore, it was really a good solution.

Leave your comments about that. ;)

Comments



If you like the content of our blog, we hope to stay in constant communication, just enter your email to subscribe to the blog's express mail to receive new blog updates, and you can send a message by clicking on the button next ...

إتصل بنا

About the site

author The Koch Family <<  Welcome! I'm so glad that you stopped by Your Modern Family blog. Together, we will talk about raising kids, organizing the home and saving money! and Tips & tricks and more…

< Learn more ←

Blog stats

Sparkline 2513183

All Copyrights Reserved

The Koch Family

2020