How Would You Answer These Typical Interview Questions? - The Koch Family
The Koch Family The Koch Family

Latest news

جاري التحميل ...

How Would You Answer These Typical Interview Questions?

I have joined several job interviews with candidates at my current company. As a technical supporter, my attention was mainly focused on specific technical points rather than behavioral ones. However, I saw that these following typical questions were rarely missed for any interviews. In fact, there is a meaning behind of the questions. The concern is candidates should focus on answering the right things that interviewers really want to know. Take a look!

Introduce about yourself

It is "What and why are you fit for this job?". 
So, it is good to go "Talking too much about your hobbies."?
I would say "We don't care about your hobbies much". ;)

Why do you want to find a new job?

It is "Why this job are interesting you?". 
So, it is good to go "Talking about something negative like 'I hate my boss/leader'"?
I would say "Who wants to work with a negative person?"

What did you do in your current job?

It is "Tell us what are your skills fit for this job?"
So, it is good to go "Talking too much about unrelated things for the applied job"?
I would say "No".

Do you have any question for us?

It is "How did you know about our company?"
So, it is good to go "Asking about the company's plans/attentions"?
I would say "Yes".


Reference
[1]. Chris Harvey, Founder & CEO of ITviec

Comments



If you like the content of our blog, we hope to stay in constant communication, just enter your email to subscribe to the blog's express mail to receive new blog updates, and you can send a message by clicking on the button next ...

إتصل بنا

About the site

author The Koch Family <<  Welcome! I'm so glad that you stopped by Your Modern Family blog. Together, we will talk about raising kids, organizing the home and saving money! and Tips & tricks and more…

< Learn more ←

Blog stats

Sparkline 2513183

All Copyrights Reserved

The Koch Family

2020