Confessions of a one year old - The Koch Family
The Koch Family The Koch Family

Latest news

جاري التحميل ...

Confessions of a one year old


  1. I love milk. There is nothing yummier than mom’s milk. If I feel like I want it, I will ask for it, rather, I will scream for it. Even pull down the house till I have it.
  2. I hate the crib. I love to snuggle near my mom. If you try to put me in the crib while I sleep, I will make sure you repent it the moment I wake up.
  3. I don’t understand your concept of sleep through night. I do not understand it and I have no intention to understand it anytime in the near future. Do you have any idea what a bliss it is to eat while you sleep. No? You have to try it sometime.
  4. I love water. I love bath time and I love to play in water. I could spend a whole day in water. A water theme park would be a lot better though.
  5. It’s either my way or cry way.
  6. I love outdoors. Even if its someone I am seeing for the first time in my life. If he convinces me that he will take me out, I will go out with him.
  7. I like being rocked. There is no better way to fall asleep than being rocked by mom. Falling asleep on my own is not quite my thing.
  8. I love to entertain. I can see that my laughing makes you laugh too. I sometimes laugh at your not so funny jokes just so that you are happy.
  9. Wanna know what my favourite toy is? Mom. Next comes food.
  10. I like toys better when someone else wants it too.
  11. If you say no to something, I would like to experience and find out why you say no. But that doesn’t mean I accept your no.
  12. I honestly do not understand why you get to play with the phone anytime, but I do not get to touch it.
  13. Food from floor is way tastier than food from bowl.
  14. I have not started walking yet because I know once I start walking you won’t carry me this often.
  15. Mom is my private property. I am telling that to you, Dad.
  16. I know it’s my cuteness that helps me get away with most of my mischiefs. And I do exploit it.

Comments



If you like the content of our blog, we hope to stay in constant communication, just enter your email to subscribe to the blog's express mail to receive new blog updates, and you can send a message by clicking on the button next ...

إتصل بنا

About the site

author The Koch Family <<  Welcome! I'm so glad that you stopped by Your Modern Family blog. Together, we will talk about raising kids, organizing the home and saving money! and Tips & tricks and more…

< Learn more ←

Blog stats

Sparkline 2513183

All Copyrights Reserved

The Koch Family

2020