My must-have apps for daily work - The Koch Family
The Koch Family The Koch Family

Latest news

جاري التحميل ...

My must-have apps for daily work


There is no doubt that cool apps can help us be more productive and enjoyable at work. For the time being, I really love the following apps which are used by me almost every day.

1. A personal Kanban

In fact, a personal kanban is the most useful app for me. Why does it matter? It is not just a to-do list, but it keeps me motivated every day because it helps me be able to know what my "big picture" is. I usually set up my plans together with a path to reach them. KanbanFlow is my preferred tool.
KanbanFlow

2. A terminal

Needless to say, a terminal is a must-have app for every developer, especially the ones use macOS/Linux. Due to its importance, I love to decorate and enhance it to be super exciting with various tools such as iTermoh-my-zsh, and thefuck. ;)

iTerm + oh-my-zsh

3. A documentation "ecosystem"

As a developer, I can not remember all things that I have experimented a day. Moreover, a document is really useful for sharing an idea with other people. I use the set of tools for helping my documenting task be more interesting:
- Typora: a very powerful tool for an all-in-one editor with Markdown
- Anki: I use it for learning new English words as well as reviewing some important notes.
- Grammarly
- Vocabulary.com
- Youglish.com
Typora

4. A password manager

Once again, there are too many passwords for me to remember, and they also must be kept in secret. That is where a password managing tool like Enpass comes to help.

Enpass

5. An updater

In order to keep myself up to date, I get updates from the community by using these following apps: Feedly, Twitter, Quora, Medium, and Meetup.
Feedly

How about yours? Leave your comment down below.

Comments



If you like the content of our blog, we hope to stay in constant communication, just enter your email to subscribe to the blog's express mail to receive new blog updates, and you can send a message by clicking on the button next ...

إتصل بنا

About the site

author The Koch Family <<  Welcome! I'm so glad that you stopped by Your Modern Family blog. Together, we will talk about raising kids, organizing the home and saving money! and Tips & tricks and more…

< Learn more ←

Blog stats

Sparkline 2513183

All Copyrights Reserved

The Koch Family

2020