Monday vhandit #2 - The Koch Family
The Koch Family The Koch Family

Latest news

جاري التحميل ...

Monday vhandit #2

 


Introduction to OpenLDAP directory service

"A directory is a specialized database specially designed for searching and browsing, in addition to supporting basic lookup and update functions"

A directory service can be local, providing a restricted context; or global, providing service to a much broader context. Curlie is a good example of a directory service.

LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) is a protocol for accessing directory services, specifically X.500-based directory services.

OpenLDAP is an open-source implementation of LDAP.

Writing system software: code comments

I have read Clean Code (by Uncle Bob) and I thought that I should void comments since the code it explains its implementation itself. That is right but not always true. In this post, the author categorized the comments into 9 types. Only "trivial comments" and "backup comments" are the ones that should be avoided. I myself agree with "writing good comments is harder than writing good code".

How To Become A Hacker

This is an old post, but worth reading. Previously, I used to think that hackers are kind of bad people since they usually are known as someone trying to steal users' accounts, make a system down, etc. But, no! Hackers build stuff. Hackers are heroes to build the Internet and keep it safe for users. I am building myself to become a hacker as well.

And, Hacker News is my most favorite website for my daily updates.

Comments



If you like the content of our blog, we hope to stay in constant communication, just enter your email to subscribe to the blog's express mail to receive new blog updates, and you can send a message by clicking on the button next ...

إتصل بنا

About the site

author The Koch Family <<  Welcome! I'm so glad that you stopped by Your Modern Family blog. Together, we will talk about raising kids, organizing the home and saving money! and Tips & tricks and more…

< Learn more ←

Blog stats

Sparkline 2513183

All Copyrights Reserved

The Koch Family

2020